Monday 7 October 2013

Man Divorce wife a Day after Wedding

 
A woman was shocked when her husband of one day told her that the marriage was over.

What was supposed to be the best time of their lives turned into a nightmare, stress and frustration for a newlywed couple.

The new husband, Simbarashe Nheta of Hwange, Zimbabwe, showed his new wife an envelope he received that morning. The envelope contained photos of her sleeping with another man just weeks before their wedding.

Sources close to the family described it as very graphic images. The woman, Stella Mbwando, has allegedly confessed to sleeping with the man in the photo, who was identified as Nyathi, only two weeks before her wedding.

"Nheta threw her out after obtaining the photos. Since then, she has been living at home with her parents. We've heard that he has filed for divorce," a close friend of Mbwando said.

The friend said that many believe that the photos could have been sent by Nyathi because he did not want her to marry her fiance.
The friend said that Mbwando and Nyathi have been seeing each other since 2008, while her fiance did not know about the relationship.

"People suspect that sending the photos was his way of getting back with Mbwando for marrying someone else," the friend said. "His behavior was very selfish. Look at what she has lost," she added.

Nheta, who is very distressed about the situation, insisted that he will not reconsider his decision of divorce. "I'm done with her. While I was busy preparing for our wedding she was doing this s***. Her family has tried to change my mind, but I will not," he said.

"There is no way I can live with her, so I want to formalize the divorce," he added.
Mbwando refused to talk to reporters about the situation saying she was too distressed. "Please leave me alone I have enough stress," she said.

The boyfriend, Nyathi, refuted the allegations that he sent the photos to her new husband. He claims to be equally distressed over the incident. "I have nothing to do with the leaking of the pictures and I'm very disturbed by it. I am sorry for the problems that it brought them," Nyathi said.


No comments:

Post a Comment