Wednesday 26 June 2013

Family - Mother-in-law and Son-in-law in Court after Stripping


In an incident that seems like an explicit son-in-law and mother-in-law 'stripping showdown', an elderly woman and her daughter's husband accused each other of stripping to the core in each other's presence.

First to accuse the other party was the elderly woman who told the court that she is still in shock after her son-in-law stripped and exposed his anaconda in front of her. Gogo Erina Sedze had dragged her son-in-law to Harare civil court where she was seeking a protection order against him. The woman claimed that she was still astonished by her son-in-law Joseph Dzemwa's behaviour who scared her of with his supposed lengthy 'sausage-like' piece of flesh.

"My daughter's husband is not only abusing his wife, but he is now abusing me as well. As we speak right now I am in shock because he recently came home and removed ALL HIS CLOTHES, showing me his manhood," said the elderly woman who got the shock of her life upon seeing her son-in-law's 'banana'.

She added that Joseph was also in the habit of beating her.

"It could be hard for the court to believe what I am saying but it is happening. He calls me a witch and I have reported him to the police because he has assaulted me and up to now my legs are even swollen," she said.

Responding to the claims, through his lawyer, Joseph made a counter claim saying that Gogo Sedze was the one who removed her clothes in his presence.

"My client's marriage is on the brink of collapse because of the applicant's involvement in the marriage. Last week the application and the respondent were called by their relatives for a meeting to solve their problems and it was the applicant who STRIPPED NAKED and started beating up my client along with her husband," said Joseph's lawyer.

Magistrate Tatenda Manhenzva who presided over the case, dismissed the application on the basis that the two parties were not staying together at the same house.



No comments:

Post a Comment