Friday 28 June 2013

Meet the Man Who Smashes His Testicles to Earn a Living


HE USES his testicles to put bread on the table. Siphiwo Mahala (49), also known as Rubberman, sings disco and mbaqanga in the streets and malls of Cradock and Queenstown in the Eastern Cape South Africa.

When he sings, he has a heavy concrete block ready to moer his male organs. People love to see him hammer his private parts. They chant their appreciation and call for more action.



Rubberman, from Green Bushes in Port Elizabeth, refused to share the secret of how his privates survive this total onslaught and ducked all questions relating to his balls. But reporters understand there is no woman, or man, in his life.

He explained: "I am not married and I'm not in a relationship. I used to have girlfriends but I realised that they didn't love me but my money. I will only marry a woman who will love me. I am still looking," Rubberman said.

Speaking about his music, he said: "I was a member of a isicathamiya group and learned my art from a friend in the group. My music sells like hot chocolate when I hit my balls. In a nutshell my private parts put bread on the table for me and my sister, who has been disabled after an accident more than 10 years ago. I am promoting my second album called Bahlanyiswa Yimali. It has 17 songs," he said.

Philmon Speelman, Siphiwo's business manager, said: "He joined my stable late last year. He is multi-talented and people love him.

"We are working on shooting a video and we are working hard to raise funds for this important project."

Martha Vazi (28), who watched Rubberman's show, said: "I was amazed how he moered his balls. Some people believe he uses a protector like the one used by boxers but many believe he doesn't have testicles."

No comments:

Post a Comment