Saturday 21 September 2013

I Have Not Seen Any Woman For The Past 6-Months - Iyanya

 
First it was Genevieve, she said, she has not had sex in the last 10yrs and now Iyanya, the Kukere master, said in an interview that , he has not had sex in the last 6 month. That means me I have not been with any woman in the last 20 yrs……*wink*

Here is what he said, “If I told you I have not been close to a girl in six months, would you believe me?” It's hard because everybody believes oh this is Iyanya, he whines his waist, he's a male prostitute.

Watch video interview after the cut
But I mean i'm not complaining.My job is to do good music and that's the biggest challenge that I have"On settling down, the 27year old said

“I’ll love if I’m 50 and my son is 20 something that way he has a friend in me not just a daddy”.



No comments:

Post a Comment