Wednesday 4 September 2013

No cloth can cover my Breast that is why I Flaunt them - Cossy Orjiakor

 
At the V-Channel’s Celeb’s Guest gathering, Cossy Orjiakor was one of the Guest in Lagos. Actually, the gathering is interactive sessions were audience usually ask celebrity guests any question. Here are the few questions Cossy Orjiakor was asked

Why she thrives on scandals?… ‘don’t love scandals. I don’t like to be in the news too. I just love to be myself. I don’t try to be any other person but me. I’m a good girl.

On her dress sense: …’I wear 4DD. I’m so blessed. It’s not that I’m out to flaunt it, but it’s just that clothes don’t get to cover it all. It’s not really my fault.

On her fears:… I’m afraid of not making heaven and getting old to live alone

Her marital status? … ‘I’m single, not engaged and I’m waiting for the diamond ring.

When she was asked to pray, Cossy declined. Said:… ‘I’m a sinner


No comments:

Post a Comment