Thursday 11 July 2013

Chaos At Wedding as Groom Orders Bride to Strip Naked, Then Bashes Her

 
A man last week shocked guests at his wedding when he allegedly ordered his bride to strip naked before bashing her for rejecting his romantic adventure.

Thabani Ngwenya of Mzilikazi suburb was trying tying the knot with his lover and things went haywire shortly after being united in holy matrimony. As a result, the wedding reception was cancelled and Ngwenya later blamed his madness on beer and the devil.

The best man told people at the wedding that the groom Ngwenya asked the bride who was only identified as Pamela to strip for him in the car. When Pamela refused, Ngwenya reportedly assaulted her for defying him.

"At first I thought he was joking because I know him to be a funny guy but when I saw that he was actually serious I tried pleading Pamela's case but I was late. By then, he had already started beating her up. I watched in dismay and asked the driver to park the car before calling people to intervene," the best man, whose name could not be ascertained, said.

During the fracas, Pamela could be heard saying 'ITS OVER!'

She also said: "It's a pity when people do bad things and expect beer and the devil to carry their burden. If I had stripped was the devil going to be blamed too?"

Pamela accused her husband of making a very wrong decision on what was supposed to be their happiest day of their life.

"I am going to apply for nullification of this wedding because I cannot be part of a man who cannot respect our wedding. If I stick to him, this violent tendency is going to continue manifesting itself even at our home," she was heard saying.

The couple's parents watched in horror and Pamela's father, who was seething in anger, wanted to give his son-in-law a beating of his lifetime. While everyone was mad about the whole incident, Ngwenya was pleading his love for forgiveness.

"Please forgive me. I am prepared to do anything to prove that I am really sorry. I don't know what got into me but maybe it's beer because I was nervous of this day so I spent the night drinking," he was heard saying.,

The reception was cancelled after Pamela's family took their daughter and went away.


No comments:

Post a Comment