Monday 22 July 2013

Men now Unzip Publicly for Women in Kenya (New Trend)

 
You won’t believe that men in Kenya now publicly display their private parts to any woman they meet along the way and most time publicly masturbate. This new trend is gradually increasing and It is as if part of the society has gone mad.

They do it in restaurants and public transport vehicles. The most perverted even have the guts to wank publicly, in front of a female stranger to whom they have taken a crazy fancy. These twisted men, according to a random survey among women, are slowly increasing in number in major towns like Nairobi, Mombasa and Kisumu.

Tabitha Onyinge was walking out of church along Mamlaka Road at around 3pm when she noticed a decent looking man clad in a jungle green T-shirt and a pair of blue jeans walking towards her.

“I didn’t think much of him because I knew he was a passerby like any other — until he jerked up his T-shirt and his ‘willy’ was all out. Of course, I turned my face away and quickly made my way to my car visibly shaken at what I had just seen,” says Tabitha.

A friend, on the other hand, had just dropped Claudette Akello by the Valley Road flyover to wait for a number 46 matatu to Kilimani at 7.00pm when she noticed a man walk towards her.

First she thought he also was out to catch a matatu home till she noticed, to her horror, the man pointing his firm member at her, and she ran for dear life.

Another victim who sought anonymity says she was meeting a girlfriend for a meal at Sarit Centre one evening when she encountered a flasher.

“Half way through our meals, my friends got a panic attack and said she wanted to leave,” she says.

Confused and wondering why her friend was acting weird, she tried to calm her down as the people at the next table were getting alarmed at her outburst. Suddenly, the friend, who was seating opposite, jumped and sat next to her.

“She asked me to swap seats and when I did, directly opposite me, I would see a man in a suit who was fondling and pleasuring himself unbothered by what was going on around him. Imagine people were eating around him and he was doing it!” she says.

In Mombasa, stories abound of men who pull out their member on the ferry and wank on a woman’s buibui without her knowledge. Many women just discover they have been messed on later when at work, or when another person sees the stains as happened to a senior teacher in Nairobi.

“I was walking down the street when a woman tapped me on the shoulder and whispered that I had this stain on my skirt. Imagine my disgust and shame when I saw semen on my skirt. I have no clue which pervert did it — or where and why, but I have never felt so angry and violated in my life,” she recalls.

A Donholm resident who witnessed a man ejaculate on a woman’s dress on a queue says that sort of thing is commonplace.

“I saw it with my own eyes. I was wondering why this man kept pressing on the woman who was ahead on the queue late in the evening till she suddenly screamed and jumped up. Her dress was wet. That man was beaten senseless,” she says.



No comments:

Post a Comment