Saturday 13 July 2013

Whitney Houston's Daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown Engaged To Her 'Brother'

 
The late Whitney Houston’s daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown has announced she is engaged.

And the lucky man in question, as many suspected, is Nick Gordon, the man Whitney raised through as her own son, who has been described as a 'brother' to the 20-year-old.

Which means that rather than celebrating her news, Bobbi has come out of the traps to defend herself.

They're getting married! Bobbi Kristina announced her engagement to 'brother' Nick Gordon on Facebook

According to Daily mail, their relationship has been the subject of scrutiny and a fair amount of eyebrow raising since their mother passed away in February last year.

And so Bobbi tackles the scandal in the post on her Facebook page.

She writes: 'YES, we me nick (sic) are engaged. I’m tired of hearing people say “eww you are engaged to your brother or if Whitney was still alive would we be together or would she approve of this.”'

'Let me clear up something, we aren’t even real brother and sister nor is he my adoptive brother. My mom never adopted him. In fact, mommy was the one who even said that she knew that we were going to start dating. My mom knows me better than any of you.'

Happy together: Many thought the pair were drawn together by grief but their relationship has lasted a year and a half

She continued: 'A lot of ‘yall are saying that y’all are only saying this all out of love. Which is bull because if that was so, all you would want is for me to be happy.

'People need to seriously stop judging my relationship. Pretty sure it’s my own decision who I want to be with.

'Yes, my relationship may not be perfect. We will have rough patches, just like every other relationship.

'And we have had our rough patches. You may or may not agree with my relationship. You may or may not respect it. Judge me, go ahead.

'Your opinions are yours and mine are mine. It is my life and not yours. The decisions I make have nothing to do with you. Goodnight.'


No comments:

Post a Comment